Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So long Spring break!

Spring break is over and Alex goes back to work tomorrow. It's kind of a sad how fast time goes. Now we just have to wait until August to go on a vacation again. Our week and a half off together has been pretty eventful.  We were out and about every day except these past two..mostly because it has been kind of gloomy out.

I went on my first party bus with my sister-in-law for a friend's bachelorette party and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! It's really hard not to have fun when you are surrounded with people who feel like being crazy. The night didn't start off the best because I left my ID in Alex's wallet so I had to drive an hour extra to get it. Once we got to where everyone else was for the party bus it was a lot of fun. I have never gone into so many bars in one night. It's definitely not something I would do every weekend or very often at all. I probably won't do it again for awhile. I had a lot of fun with my sister-in-law.  It's one of the few times that I have actually gone out, and she was great company!

On on completely different note, K-man has officially started crawling. In the past week, he has learned how to go from being on his tummy to sitting and to crawling. It is so exciting to watch. He learned how to be in the crawling position for awhile now, but to actually see him crawl..it was exciting!

I think it will be nice to get back in the swing of things, but it's always sad to have to go back to regular life after having such a good time off. I will just have to deal with it I suppose until we have another vacation together!

No comments:

Post a Comment