Friday, June 17, 2011

I guess it's time for an update

I suppose it has been awhile since I have written a blog and since a lot has changed since the last blog, I figured I better write one.

K-man is officially walking. He started taking a few steps when he was about 8 1/2 months old and then it was 4 steps at a time, then 8-10 and now..he is practically running all around the house. I am pretty impressed  with the pace that he seems to be learning things. The good news is that I don't really have much baby proofing to do since most of our stuff is up high anyway; although the little red light on the PS3 really catches his attention as well as the glowing power button on the xbox. For some reason, Alex really doesn't  like him playing with the electronics. :)

Alex has changed positions at work so now he will be going in pretty early and getting off around 1:30 in the afternoon. We will see how it goes, but I am hoping that it will make it easier for him to spend time with his little monkey man. It'll be nice to have time to do things as a family!

My little Caeden butt turns 1 year tomorrow.   :) I haven't really gotten to spend much time with him or his wonderful mommy this past year, but I am so happy that I have gotten to spend the time that I have with them.  It always makes my day. It always surprises me how fast time flies..it doesn't really seem like it's been a year since he was born! I am lucky that I get to spend part of the day tomorrow at his birthday party!!

Hmm..what else..

I guess there isn't much else going on.  I thought I had more news, but apparently I forgot whatever else I was going to write about.  :)

Happy Birthday Caeden James!! Love you!

1 comment: